As a training provider, we want to help combat unemployment in the UK and help individuals get back to work. Our training helps play an important role in preparing them for the world of work. We offer pre-employment training in the form of Traineeships.
You may ask: “What is a Traineeship?” To put it simply, it is a programme that provides a person with an education, training and work experience in order to help young people gain the necessary skills and experience for employment, ideally towards a specific career in mind. The main goal of the traineeship is to make the person undergoing the programme ‘work ready’ and in turn lead them into employment.
The benefits? This would, in turn, make them eligible to now undertake an apprenticeship, or starting their career should they wish to do so, whether if it is with us or another provider. Traineeships give you a chance to:
- Build your CV
- Get experience with employers that you want to work with
- Improve your English and Maths skills
- Gain work-related skills, and a reference after their placement is over.
- Become interview ready
If the opportunity arises, they may gain a position with their employer.
To be eligible for a Traineeship, you will need to be/have:
- Aged 16-19
- Unemployed or have just left school
- Good standard of Maths and English
- Good communication skills
- Committed and willing to learn
- Eligible to work within the UK
The courses we have on offer are fully funded through the 16-19 Study Programme which is funded by ESFA. The funding is available to those who meet the eligibility criteria.
Is a Traineeship right for me? Find out here