What is distance learning?
- 100% online
- 100% of classes delivered via Zoom
- 100% self-study
Polino College offers distance learning courses which means easy access to our wide range of qualifications from your location (saving you time and money on travel). All resources will be sent to you online and you will still have the ability to interact with your teacher and peers, ask questions and actively participate in the class via Zoom. The teacher will provide feedback before the final submission on your draft work. You will also have the ability to book one-to-one sessions with your teacher and receive the extra support you need to succeed.
Benefits of distance learning:
- Study from an environment which is most comfortable and effective for you;
- Achieve the same qualifications as on-campus learners;
- Have access to the same course materials as on-campus learners;
- Eliminates the cost associated with commuting;
- You can study at your own pace; and
- Access to extra support and tutor support.