This course prepares students for employment in many different business sectors. As a successful Level 3 Business student you will have gained a solid foundation for career opportunities in areas such as marketing, personnel, accountancy, law, retail and finance, to name just a few! The qualification aims to provide learners with the knowledge and skills they need to operate as a successful business administrator. It also allows learners to develop skills in a range of areas relevant to business administration roles. This qualification is part of an apprenticeship.
Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration (equivalent to 3 A levels)
As an apprenticeship, this is a minimum 1-year course.
For private learners, this is a minimum 6-month course.
You will cover a diverse range of topics throughout your course. A selection of unit titles is shown below:
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Accounting
- Starting a Small Business
- Event Management etc
Maths and English
All students following a full-time programme of study at Polino will study English and maths as part of their studies, please refer to the Study programme page of this website.
- A Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration (or related qualification)
- A Level 2 Certificate in Business and Administration (or related qualification)
- Applicants will be expected to demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment to the chosen subject area
- English and Mathematics GCSEs at grade D or above (or equivalent such as Functional Skills)
- Basic knowledge of mathematics and English which is assessed through an initial assessment (no less than a Level 1 will be accepted)
You must have 1 or more of the following qualifications:
The are various routes which can lead to continuous improvement through education or employment. Possible routes include but not limited to:
- University Degree in a Business, Law or related subject area
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Management
- Courses from the Association of Accounting Technicians
- Courses from the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Courses from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Courses from the Chartered Management Institute
- Human Resources
- Law Practice
- Administration in any working environment
Aged 16 - 24 years: This course is available under an apprenticeship. There is no fee to be paid by the apprentice. Employers may be required to contribute a small amount to the Apprentice’s training. For more details please refer to link below about the Apprenticeship Levy.
For privatised learners age 19+: £900 Tuition Fee | £30 Materials Fee | £125 Registration/examination Fee | £120 Trips & Visits Fee
Registration/Exam Fee - Year One £125, Trips and Visits Fee £120 (per year)
Please Note:Costs are subject to change.
If you have any queries, please let us know on our Contact Us page.
How to Apply
‘If you would like to apply for a course, give us a call, email or fill out a form under our ‘Contact Us’ page. You can also pay us a visit in person. Our address can be found below. We look forward to hearing from you!
You may also like…
For NCFE Diploma in Business Administration